Bookwormr Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.bookwormr.com, you are
agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are
prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by
applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Bookwormr's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Bookwormr's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by
Bookwormr at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this
license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed
- The materials on Bookwormr's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Bookwormr makes no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation,
implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement
of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Bookwormr does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or
reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any
sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Bookwormr or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages
for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the
materials on Bookwormr's website, even if Bookwormr or a Bookwormr authorized representative has been notified
orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on
implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may
not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Bookwormr's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.
Bookwormr does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Bookwormr
may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Bookwormr does
not make any commitment to update the materials.
Bookwormr has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any
such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Bookwormr of the site. Use of any such
linked website is at the user's own risk.
Bookwormr may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you
are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you
irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Bookwormr's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or
consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for
other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary
for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well
as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the
management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
from time to time at Bookwormr's sole discretion.